- coming soon.
- coming soon.
- Nihonbashi Life Science HUB
- ■ Tokyo Metro Ginza Line /Hanzomon Line Directly connected to“Mituikoshimae” Station
- ■ JR Sobu Line Directly connected to“Shin-nihonbashi” Station
- ■ JR Yamanote Line /Keihin-Tohoku Line /Chuo Line Rapid 9 minute walk from South Exit of “Kanda” Station
- ■ JR Yamanote Line /Keihin-Tohoku Line /Chuo Line Rapid 9 minute walk from Nihonbashi Exit of “Tokyo” Station
- Nihonbashi Life Science Building
- ■ Tokyo Metro Ginza Line /Hanzomon Line 3 minute walk from Exit #6 of“Mitsukoshimae”Station
- ■ JR Sobu Line 2 minute walk from Exit #5 of “Shin-nihonbashi” Station
- ■ JR Yamanote Line /Keihin-Tohoku Line /Chuo Line Rapid 11 minute walk from South Exit of “Kanda” Station
- ■ JR Yamanote Line /Keihin-Tohoku Line /Chuo Line Rapid 13 minute walk from Nihonbashi Exit of “Tokyo” Station
- Opening Days
- All days (except for the Year-End/New Year holidays)
* The facility may be closed temporarily for repair and inspection.
- Opening Hours
- Life science HUB: 9：00 to 21：00
- Life science building
Conference Rooms: 9：00 to 21：00
- Lounge: 8：00 to 22：00
(reserved use: 17:30-22:00)
* Reception hours: 9:00-18:00
- Application Acceptance
- ・Between six months and two days prior to the date of use
- Cancellation Policy
- In case of cancellation of resevation at the request of the user,
a cancellation fee will be charged as follows:
◎Canecellations made between 30 days and 15 days prior to the day of use
: 50% of the scheduled charge for use
◎Canecellations made between 14 days prior to the date of use and the scheduled day of use
: 100% of the scheduled charge for use
- 1.Submission of Conference Room
●Please fill in the necessary items on a requested format and submit it to the facility.
＊Membership is limited to corporate members only. We cannot accept indivisual application.
- 2.Registration confirmation
●After the registration is completed, your ID/password will be issued.
●You can check and reserve the available conference rooms from the website.
- 3.Set up Meeting
●We will request a meeting with the user in advance to confirm the layout of the room to check whether any equipment rental is necessary, whether or not a catering service is used, and the like.
●In case that you wish to use a catering service, please inform us in advance.
- 4.On the Day of Use
●On the day of use, please directly come to the reserved conference room.
●In case that you wish to receive an explanation about how to handle equipment in the conference room, please come to the reception desk. The person in charge will be there and give you an explanation about precautions concerning handling of the equipment.